New HP FlexFabric 5900CP Switch provides a converged, top-of-rack, data centre switch architecture
02 February 2015
Wire Once Data Centre Convergence with FCoE
- The HP FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series provides 48 converged ports supporting 1/10GbE and 4/8Gbps FC for increased flexibility of deployment.
- All 48 ports support LAN, iSCSI, NAS, FC and FC SANs, so that you can support diverse storage choices.
- Converged transceiver supporting 1/10GbE and 4/8/16Gbps FC allowing for future growth as well as backward compatibility.
High-Performance Data Centre Switching
- The HP FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series delivers 1.28Tbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- Supports up to 952 MPPS throughput for data intensive environments.
- Low latency, under a 1.5us 10GbE latency, provides business agility.
- Four 40GbE QSFP+ ports for very high performance uplinks.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HP FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series delivers IRF
- In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
Back to news
Accreditation and certification of competency
Ask us why they are important to your organisation. Read more